|Look up depression, depress, or depressed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Depression or depress(ed) may refer to:
 Earth science
- Depression (geology), a landform sunken or depressed below the surrounding area
- Depression (weather), an area of low atmospheric pressure characterised by rain and unstable weather
- Depression (economics), a sustained, long-term downturn in economic activity in one or more economies
- Depression (mood), a state of low mood and aversion to activity
- Depression (kinesiology), an anatomical term of motion
- Depression (physiology), a reduction in a biological variable or the function of an organ
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Depression, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.
Latest Videos of Depression: